Female attachment: a tool for social stability, by LINDA ASIMOLE ELLAH
The feminine bond is to bring together women to offer love, strength, hope, faith, support and encouragement. It’s about understanding what their issues are, navigating through those issues in the best possible way, and being there for each other. This can be a very important tool in bringing about social stability for the women involved.
What do we mean then by social stability?
Social refers to our relationships with each other. We are social beings. We need each other. “I am because we are!” None of us fell from the sky. We came into existence physically thanks to two people who gave birth to us. And we are here today because of the people who have been a part of our lives, and because of the people we have met and met in our lives both physically and digitally. So, we are indeed Social Beings.
Then Stability. Everyone needs a sense of stability. Have you ever seen the ground you are standing on move or shake beneath you? Oh yes, I experienced a slight earthquake. It was an experience that I will never forget. It makes you think you are getting lost there. Thank goodness it was sweet. But it gave me a taste of what earthquakes could mean. Not funny at all.
So, we need the ground beneath us to be stable so that we feel a sense of security and “grounding”. If you’re not well grounded, you can’t do what you need to do. Stability is therefore important.
Social stability then indicates having relationships where love, concern, care, and support allow you to confidently move forward in your chosen direction. Just knowing they’re there gives you social steadfastness and social confidence. You know there is someone you can talk to, reach out, support, give love, and receive love. All of this gives you a sense of social stability. Yes, makes sense because these might be present, but they may not mean anything to you. You might stay in a personal world where you don’t feel socially supported, but all the support, love, and care is all around you. It all happens in the mind. It all depends on your mind, your beliefs, and how you think about yourself and the world around you. If you feel loved and supported, then you are loved and supported.
Forms of female bonding
There are various forms or platforms on which the female bond occurs. These include: social groups or associations, women’s health associations, women’s civil society organizations, professional women’s associations, women’s associations / religious groups, church groups / pious societies, training groups women, ethnic / tribal groups of women, charities of women, girls evening / Social evenings between girls. These platforms and groups, when positively led, help women be themselves, serve as safe spaces for women, provide role models and help to see that, like others, they too can accomplish a lot. more in life.
The ailments around the female bond
- Envy / Jealousy: A woman does not need to kill her partner. As a woman, you can do this unconsciously and even unintentionally because we have been socialized to have higher esteem for a man than a woman. As a woman, you should be aware of this prejudice / prejudice and be able to notice it when it begins to manifest in your thoughts, actions and words towards another woman, who may be in a leadership position or have something you don’t have. to have. Why chat with her? Why stab her in the back? Why can’t you be happy when she is successful and when she is happy? Why can’t you cry with her when she cries? Why pretend you love her, and yet you envy her so much?
- Copy-Cats: You want to copy his lifestyle, but you don’t know his source of income. You keep comparing yourself to others. This will only lead to low self-esteem, more envy and unwarranted behavior. It can even bring you negative feelings towards your spouse or partner.
- Husband uprooting / Extramarital affairs: Every unfaithful husband or boyfriend does so with a wife. As a woman, why would you choose to be the one going behind the curtains with another woman’s man or boyfriend? It can also be sex with a friend’s husband or a friend’s boyfriend. Such fun is not worth it in the long run. You may seem to get temporary benefits, but you can only use and dump each other with little to count for it.
- Lesbianism: Women should be careful and not let anyone drag them into this. You too, take care of yourself. Don’t drag anyone into it. Some women engage in lesbianism because it is a way of rebelling against the men, the men in their lives. Maybe they think, “One woman knows what I need, and another woman will bring a lot less complications in my life.” Whatever your justification, please keep this away from children and other young girls.
- Show-off and self-indulgence: Some women want to drive expensive cars, wear expensive jewelry and clothes, but these women have no assets under their belt. A lady who invests millions in assets now leads a moderate life, while her pals drive the best cars without any plans or investments, who will be the rich tomorrow? You guess. This is not a competition, however, you would rather increase your income, live within your means and have future returns on your investment rather than indulge in thrills to impress people who don’t care or are unaffected. or affected by what you have.
- Negative peer pressure: You hear her husband doing this, and you come home and argue with your husband about not doing the same. You may also experience negative pressure from your peers whereby a close friend or a group of friends engage in something that you disagree with. You have to change the people you associate with. The wrong choice of pairing will not give you positive social stability, but rather bring complications to your life and relationships.
Some women you bond with may propagate patriarchal ways of thinking and acting (male control). Be careful, you don’t continue to be a slave to anyone in your life. Every woman should be able to keep her shoulders high, know her rights and responsibilities, and ensure that she is always treated with dignity, just as she does with others.
Benefits of female bonding
Having women bond with each other for a common goal has countless benefits. These benefits include: inspiration, support, friendship, creating a safe space for each other, exemplary life, positive influence, leadership practice, good networks, business collaboration, l ” positive exposure, the exchange of progressive ideas, the sharing of knowledge, the sharing of experiences to uplift others, support for races, financial group contributions, support in the implementation of projects or personal projects, mentoring, coaching, challenging yourself to grow, develop and progress, business partnership, moral support in happy and sad times, financial support, good advice, home skills, and much more.
Finally, sisters can be mutual blessings for each other. This should be the state of mind towards each other: Dear daughter of the Universe, what can I do for you? What can I do to bring you added value? What can I do to help you continue to bring life and add joy and beauty to the world every day?
Dear daughter of Zion, the world is waiting for you. The world sees you as its mother and friend.
Dear Daughter of the World, you are your most precious gift. Take care of yourself, love yourself so that you can take care of and love others.
Dear sister, you are amazing! You are loved! You are blessed and favored! Never forget them!
May strength, courage, peace, love, hope, abundance and fulfillment be yours, now and always!